Tips for Reducing Exam Anxiety
- Try to relax, keep your stress level to a minimum.
- Prepare a revision timetable and set out what topics, subjects you want to cover each day.
- The best way to study is usually in short periods and build your timetable in such a manner that you keep some time for relaxation.
How can I conquer my exam fear?
Suggested clip 110 seconds
How To Overcome Exam Fear | Exam Phobia | Letstute – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What is the fear of exams called?
Examinophobia: The fear of exams, it’s real. If you regularly become excessively nervous before or during an important exam, you may have “testophobia”. It is mostly called “examinophobia” or “exam fever”.
How do you deal with exam anxiety?
Panic during the exam
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
- Read through the instructions and questions slowly and carefully, highlighting key points.
- Plan your answers.
- Answer the easiest question first if you feel like this will relax you.