How do you keep relaxed hair healthy?
Read on for Handy’s tips on how to keep relaxed hair healthy during the summer.
- Wash Your Hair Weekly and Double Up on Moisture.
- Get Ends Trimmed Regularly.
- Go Easy on Heat Styling.
- Drink Water and Pay Attention to Your Diet.
- Avoid Overprocessing.
- Wait Awhile Before Installing Protective Styles.
Can relaxed hair be healthy?
Can Relaxed Hair Be Healthy Hair? Short Answer: Yes, of course it can be. Long Answer: Yes, but this isn’t an easy answer because with relax hair there are a lot of factors to take into consideration such as personal lifestyle, climate, etc. Let’s start out by discussing what a relaxer does to your hair.
How do you stop relaxed hair from breaking?
5 Ways To Avoid Relaxed Hair Breakage
- Do protein treatments. Not just a protein-based rinse out or deep conditioner, but the hard protein treatments.
- Stay moisturized. Just like protein, moisture is key.
- Use a seamless comb.
- Be careful with the chemicals.
- Wear looser styles.
What are the best hair products for relaxed black hair?
FAB FINDS: 51 Products That Will Make Your Relaxed Hair Love You
- ORS olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo.
- Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream.
- ORS Olive Oil Edge Control.
- Pureology Strength Cure.
- Shea Moisture JBCO Strenghten and Grow Shampoo.
- Macadamia Deep Repair Masque.
- Matrix Biolage Co.