Here are three ways to train your brain to think differently:
- Reframe your unhelpful thoughts. Thinking things like “This will never work,” or “I’m such an idiot.
- Prove yourself wrong. Your brain lies to you sometimes.
- Create a personal mantra. Take stock of your negative thought patterns.
How can I retrain my brain to be positive?
The good news is that you can actually train your brain to become more positive through these 8 techniques.
- Observe your thoughts.
- Scan for the 3 daily positives.
- Give someone a shoutout.
- Help others.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Look after your body and mind.
- Subconscious re-training and inner healing.
How do you retrain negative thoughts?
13 Ways To Overcome Negative Thought Patterns
- Have Daily Negative Thought Time.
- Replace the Negative Thoughts.
- Be Your Own Best Friend.
- Write Instead Of Think.
- Make A Conscious Effort To Find Things To Love, Like And Appreciate.
- Ask Yourself Some Tough Questions.
- Establish New Habits.
- Stop Watching The Morning News.
How can I train my brain to be smarter?
9 Ways You Can Train Your Brain to be Smarter
- You are the company you keep. Electronics.
- Get enough shut-eye. Any lack of rest, relaxation and/or excessive stress can seriously reduce the efficiency of your brain function.
- Read, read, read!
- Food glorious food!
- Play games!
- Keep a diary or journal.
- Exercise your body as well as mind.
- Write with your hand.