Popular Positive Thinking Books
- The Power of Positive Thinking (Hardcover)
- The Secret (The Secret, #1)
- As a Man Thinketh (Hardcover)
- The Invisible Game: Mindset of a Winning Team (Paperback)
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living (Paperback)
- Think and Grow Rich (Paperback)
- Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life (Paperback)
What is the best book for positive thinking?
10 Positive Thinking Books that Might Change Your Life
- The Alchemist. Paulo Coelho’s legacy will forever be cemented into history through his book, The Alchemist.
- Think and Grow Rich.
- The Magic.
- The Power of NOW.
- The Four Agreements.
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff.
How can I make my book positive and happy?
Here’s a list of my favorite books that directly or indirectly have helped me to live a happier, more positive life:
- The Happiness Project // Gretchen Rubin.
- Loving What Is // Byron Katie.
- Positivity // Barbara Frederickson.
- The Power of Now // Eckhart Tolle.
- The Happiness Hypothesis // Jonathan Haidt.
Can positive thoughts heal?
Smiling and positive thinking may help a person feel better.
The mind is a powerful tool, and some believe that thinking more positively can assist with the healing process. According to a University of Kansas study, even smiling can bring about more positive feelings within the body.
What are some inspirational books to read?
Here’re the 10 books I recommend you reading too to get inspired.
- Awaken The Giant Within, by Anthony Robbins.
- Screw It Lets Do It: Lessons in Life, by Richard Branson.
- The Art of Happiness, by Dalai Lama.
- The Four Agreements, by Don Miguel Ruiz.
- The Magic of Thinking Big, by David J Schwartz.