Here’s a list of some of the most effective natural stress reducers.
- Organize your life.
- Eat healthy.
- Limit Internet and cellphone use.
- B Vitamins.
What is a natural remedy for stress and anxiety?
Below is a list of natural remedies to help reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Kava Root. According to research, Kava may be one of the most effective herbal supplements for stress and anxiety.
- Lemon Balm.
What is a natural relaxant?
Some herbal supplements reduce anxiety without making you sleepy (such as L-theanine), while others are sedatives. Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) is squarely in the second category. It is a sleep aid, for insomnia. Valerian is often combined with other sedative herbs such as hops, chamomile, and lemon balm.
What is the best natural remedy for anxiety?
Herbal supplements typically come in tincture, extract, tea, or capsule forms.
- Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an adaptogen and Ayurvedic remedy.
- Kava kava.
- Lemon balm.
How do you stop chronic stress?
APA offers the following tips to address chronic stress:
- Set limits. List all of the projects and commitments that are making you feel overwhelmed.
- Tap into your support system.
- Make one health-related commitment.
- Enhance your sleep quality.
- Strive for a positive outlook.
- Seek additional help.