- What is a good Bible verse for encouragement?
- What God says about worry?
- What does the Bible say about overcoming fear?
- What the Bible says about trusting God?
- Does the Bible say do not worry about tomorrow?
- What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- What God says about going through hard times?
- What does God say about giving?
- How do I stop worrying?
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.
Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.6 days ago
What is a good Bible verse for encouragement?
Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
What God says about worry?
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).
What does the Bible say about overcoming fear?
Isaiah 43:1 “Don’t fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine.” God actually commands us not to fear, or worry. The phrase “fear not” is used at least 80 times in the Bible, most likely because He knows the enemy uses fear to decrease our hope and limit our victories.
What the Bible says about trusting God?
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.” “Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.” “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” If God is for us, who can be against us?”
Does the Bible say do not worry about tomorrow?
Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. The World English Bible translates the passage as: Therefore don’t be anxious for tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself.
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
Bible verses about strength
- 1 Chronicles 29:12: “Both riches and honor come from you, and you rule over all.
- 2 Corinthians 4:16: “So we do not lose heart.
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10: “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’
- 2 Timothy 1:7:
What God says about going through hard times?
Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.
What does God say about giving?
Move forward some in the Bible, and in Malachi 3:10-12, giving is the one thing God tells us to test him in. In the New Testament God himself gave us his only son because he loves us so much, and that Son died on a cross for us. It sets a model that generosity in God’s people should be sacrificial.
How do I stop worrying?
9 Scientifically-Backed Ways To Stop Worrying
- Set aside a designated “worry time.”
- Kick your online addiction.
- Be mindful.
- Accept the worry — and then move on.
- Write your worries down.
- Cut yourself some slack.
- Keep your hands busy.
- Make time for meditation.