About 85 percent of the things people worry about never happen.13 Dec 2017
What can worrying do to you?
When the excessive fuel in the blood isn’t used for physical activities, the chronic anxiety and outpouring of stress hormones can have serious physical consequences, including: Suppression of the immune system. Digestive disorders. Muscle tension.10 Aug 2017
What does the Bible say about worry?
“An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up” (Proverbs 12:25, NIV). “I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears” (Psalm 34:4). “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
How do I stop worrying about nonsense?
Here’s how to stop worrying and start being mindful:
- You are not your thoughts. Sometimes they’re downright ridiculous.
- Observe, don’t judge. Acknowledge the thoughts, but let them float by.
- Don’t distract, immerse. Do not check your email for the 400th time.
- Note or label intrusive thoughts.
- Return to the senses.
20 May 2015
How do you beat worry?
7 Ways To Beat Your Worries
- Distract yourself through relaxation.
- Forget the things you can’t change.
- Write a worry list.
- Discipline your thoughts.
- Talk to friends and family.
- Confront the problem head-on.
- Put things into perspective.
How do I stop overthinking everything?
How to Stop Overthinking Everything: 12 Simple Habits
- Put things into a wider perspective.
- Set short time-limits for decisions.
- Stop setting your day up for stress and overthinking.
- Become a person of action.
- Realize that you cannot control everything.
- Say stop in a situation where you know you cannot think straight.
- Don’t get lost in vague fears.
- Work out.
4 Jul 2019
Can anxiety kill you?
Even though panic attacks can feel like a heart attack or other serious condition, it will not cause you to die. However, panic attacks are serious and need to be treated. If you find yourself experiencing any of these symptoms on a regular basis, it’s essential that you contact your physician for further help.8 Jun 2018