Here are 11 stress relief gifts that anyone in your life would be happy to receive.
- Aromatherapy Pendant. Personal Aromatherapy Pendant, $10-$125, Uncommon Goods.
- A Headspace Subscription. headspace on Instagram.
- DAMMIT! Doll.
- Snuggie. Snuggie.
- Eucalyptus Oil.
- Scented Candle.
- Meditation Pillow.
- Stress-Relieving Tea.
What to gift someone who is stressed?
These Stress-Relieving Gifts Will Put Anyone at Ease
- 1 Noise-Canceling Headphones. Courtesy.
- 2 A Moon Himalayan Salt Lamp. Courtesy.
- 3 Rose Quartz Facial Rollers. Courtesy.
- 4 Dammit Dolls. Courtesy.
- 5 An Italian Pantry Gift Crate. Courtesy.
- 6 Glossier Face Masks. Courtesy.
- 7 Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. Courtesy.
- 8 A Meaningful Necklace.
How do you motivate someone who is stressed?
31 Thoughtful Ways to Help a Stressed-Out Friend
- Learn to meditate. A meditation practice offers plenty of benefits, from increased productivity to anxiety relief.
- Take a restorative yoga class.
- Make a vision board.
- Listen up.
- Energy-proof the space.
- Schedule some teatime.
- Bring in a professional.
- Research herbology.
How do you calm down someone who is stressed?
Here are some helpful, actionable tips you can try the next time you need to calm down.
- Admit that you’re anxious or angry.
- Challenge your thoughts.
- Release the anxiety or anger.
- Visualize yourself calm.
- Think it through.
- Listen to music.
- Change your focus.
What do you get someone who works from home?
10 Gift Ideas for Those Who Work From Home
- Incense Burner. Buying an incense burner is an inherently Christmassy idea.
- SAD Lightbox. SAD is an acronym for “seasonal affective disorder.”
- Massage Set. You might think your homeworking friend leads a life of luxury.
- Cup Holder.
- Office Chair.
- Gym Membership.
- Cable Management System.
- Standing Desk.